This application consists of one or more additional forms available in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF).
To view and/or print these documents (indicated by the
symbol) you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
If you have problems with Acrobat Reader, click here
for Acrobat Reader customer support.
After reading the instructions, please fill out the online application as thoroughly as possible.
When you are finished, click the SUBMIT
button on the left column of any application screen.
Print the application agreement statement that appears after you submit your application and return it to the address on the right.
A completed application includes:
- A completed online application for admission
- There is no application fee for applying online
- The High School Academic Request Form
- SAT or ACT scores arrange for SAT or ACT score reports to be sent to West Virginia Wesleyan College. Wesleyan's SAT (CEEB) code is 5905; the ACT code is 4544. Wesleyan combines the best math and verbal scores. Be sure to send us scores from all tests taken.
Admission to West Virginia Wesleyan College is moderately selective.
Many factors influence the admission decision.
The most important factor in the admission decision is your high school record (course load and grades attained), followed by SAT or ACT scores, your character and record of leadership, service to the community, extracurricular activities, recommendations, and class rank, if available.
Campus interviews are strongly encouraged and may be required in some cases.
You are encouraged to pursue a challenging college preparatory program throughout your four years of high school.
We require the following selection of courses:
- English 4 units
- Math 3 or more units (Algebra I, II and Geometry are required)
- Science 3 or more units (including one lab science)
- Social Studies 3 or more units
- Foreign Language We strongly recommend 2 or more units