Creates and implements methods to market green products and services.
This career is part of the Marketing cluster Marketing Management pathway.
A person in this career:
- Analyzes green product marketing or sales trends to forecast future conditions.
- Analyzes the effectiveness of marketing tactics or channels.
- Attends or participates in conferences, community events, and promotional events related to green products or technologies.
- Conducts research on consumer opinions and buying habits, and identifies target audiences for green products, services, or technologies.
- Develops branding or sales initiatives for green products, such as solar energy systems, green cleaning products, or products using renewable or recycled materials.
- Develops communications materials, advertisements, presentations, or public relations initiatives to promote awareness of green products and technologies.
- Develops comprehensive marketing strategies, using knowledge of green products and technologies, markets, and regulations.
- Identifies marketing channels for green products or services.
- Revises existing marketing plans or campaigns for green products, technologies, or services.
- Writes marketing content for green product web sites, brochures, or other communication media.